BIS Consulting

Just another bodyshop

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at BIS Consulting

Pros

Unlike other consulting firms, management is pretty straightforward with employees on what can/cannot be done with their ask. They are very reasonable when it comes to salary.

Cons

Bad health insurance policies, HR is there just to run pay roll and arrange for pizza mixers once a qtr.

Pay at least part of the legal fees for employees who have to go through visa / permanent resident application processes

2 Other Employee Reviews for BIS Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great management, challenging work opportunities!

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at BIS Consulting as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for a number of consulting firms, and this has been my favorite by far. I have worked for several clients, and all of the roles were exactly as advertised. The work is challenging and I have added a lot of great skills to my resume. When a project is near end, BIS is great about finding me future projects that build on my skills and interests. Overall, very nice and professional people to deal with who seem to actually understand the value of their consultants.

Cons

Advancement is difficult, but that is the nature of consulting / contract work. BIS makes up for it by listening to my needs and does its best to place me where I can grow and at least expand my resume whenever possible. Some clients are better than others, but BIS has been consistently good to me.

There are newer employer reviews for BIS Consulting