BJ's Restaurants

www.bjsrestaurants.com

The best restaurant I've worked for

Front of House Server Trainer (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsThis corporate restaurant is committed to quality. The atmosphere and clientele make it easy to support yourself while pursuing other dreams such as education.

ConsThere are certain rules you have to adhere to such as specific language at the tables and certain uniform standards. The upper management is more focused on the numbers than the people.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget your business depends on its employees to help you meet your numbers and make your bonuses. A little positive reinforcement goes a long way.

Working here does not pay your bills!

Server (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at BJ's Restaurants part-time for less than a year

Pros: The only unique thing about this is restaurant is that they brew their own… Cons: The kitchen is very small and not organized! There are so many items on the menu that the kitchen gets weeded on a daily basis.… Advice to Senior Management: Try practicing fairness on a daily basis. Instead of scheduling the same employees for the closing stations or the bar tops, rotate sections to… More

Upper management dont have your back

Bar Manager (Former Employee) Sugar Land, TX

I worked at BJ's Restaurants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It was a very fun place to work mainly during football season do… Cons: If you were not liked by your GM you will not get any training or advanvancement. You will get all of the worst shifts to… Advice to Senior Management: Please listen to the management team when they bring concerns… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BJ's Restaurants.

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!