BJ's Restaurants
www.bjsrestaurants.com Huntington Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Working for a challenging, exciting and rewarding company!

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at BJ's Restaurants full-time for more than 5 years

ProsHours aren't terrible, some play with your schedule, great benefits, salary is good, lots of opportunity to grow and travel with the company! Many options with staying in the restaurant operations or working for the restaurant support center in Huntington Beach California.

ConsGetting stuck in one location for a minimum of 2 or more years, if unable to relocate moving up is difficult, late hours occasionally getting stuck working more than necessary, not many managers in each location leaves the restaurant struggling to cover if someone is hurt or out sick, lots of roll outs that take place without much time to properly execute.

Advice to Senior ManagementGetting back to the basics and begin appreciating your management teams and team members more. They are the ultimate last to interact with the guests.

Great Place!

Waitress (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at BJ's Restaurants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work Environment, potential tips, managers Cons: I have nothing to complain about More

Server/Bartender

Server/Bartender (Former Employee)
Glendale, CA

I worked at BJ's Restaurants full-time for more than a year

Pros: Loved the people I worked with... Cons: Management was scatter brained. Not to mention the amount of managers we… Advice to Senior Management: acknowledge your employees...we're not just numbers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BJ's Restaurants.

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BJ's Restaurants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BJ's Restaurants CEO Greg Trojan. All reviews posted anonymously by BJ's Restaurants employees.