BJ's Restaurants
www.bjsrestaurants.com Huntington Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Downward

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Cupertino, CA

ProsGreat insurance, great 401k match up and great vacation pay.

ConsI worked for this company for a few years and I don't have any regrets but I know I got out out at the right time as the former CEO did and about 12 other managers. Some of the decisions upper management made the pass 2 years is sending this once awesome concept to ground. One of those decisions was to set one of the main TV's on the fox channel news, but the decision that really went straight to the heart of this company is the implementation of the 1/9 verify program......I am an independent when it comes to political affiliation, but I can see this company it's run by a true Republican, not wrong or bad but they should be more discreet about their political preference.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou know what to do so do it.......

server

I have been working at BJ's Restaurants

Pros: good job to learn to become a quick server Cons: organization is awful on weekends Advice to Senior Management: plan better for the busy nights More

Overall great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at BJ's Restaurants

Pros: -Flexible with scheduling -easy to get time off Cons: -constant change in management -secret shoppers More
There are newer reviews on BJ's Restaurants.

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BJ's Restaurants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BJ's Restaurants CEO Greg Trojan. All reviews posted anonymously by BJ's Restaurants employees.