BJ's Restaurants
www.bjsrestaurants.com Huntington Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Truly gold standard

Server (Current Employee)
Dublin, OH

ProsWe have a brand and an image that drives consistent business and allows you to earn a viable income. Excellent operational standards mean that I work in a clean environment and I am proud to serve every item on the menu (and suggest a ten mile run afterwards Holy Calories!)

ConsServing is equally as miserable as it is fun. You have shitty customers sometimes and shitty immature managers sometimes but that's life.

I would love to be given another opportunity at this restaurant.

Host (Former Employee)
    Arlington, TX

I worked at BJ's Restaurants part-time for less than a year

Pros: great team. great leadership by the managers. great atmosphere for… Cons: you end up loving work so much you forget you… More

Food is outstanding and the décor is perfect

I have been working at BJ's Restaurants

Pros: Easy to reproduce great Idea good decorum Cons: To many individual items but other the time Advice to Senior Management: managers need to be more in sync with one another… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BJ's Restaurants.

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BJ's Restaurants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BJ's Restaurants CEO Greg Trojan. All reviews posted anonymously by BJ's Restaurants employees.