BJ's Restaurants

www.bjsrestaurants.com

Great Management Team

Driver (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsExcellent views on how to treat both customers and employees. Management does everything they can to make everyone happy.

Atmosphere is great, the people BJ's hires are happy to work there and hardly ever complain about having to be at work.

ConsSometimes management will go a little overboard on making everyone happy. Giving customer's free food when they really didn't need to, or not doing anything about employees that consistently call out an hour before their shift starts.

Because of the way the computer systems work, you need a manager to do anything outside of a regular order. Sometimes management can get drowned in employees asking for assistance to get something done.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep what you're doing, but grow a little more back-bone. Learn that sometimes it is appropriate to say no to both employees and customers.

Server, Food Runner, Takeout

Server (Current Employee) Roseville, CA

I have been working at BJ's Restaurants part-time for more than a year

Pros: good money for the hours. set your own outline for scheduling. It was my first server job and i… Cons: not a great training program, lazy coworkers, lazy managers, management worried about sales numbers, not customer experience. Long… Advice to Senior Management: Put back on auto-gratuity for large parties. better your trainer program. Hire less lazy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

high volume

Bartender, Server (Current Employee)

I have been working at BJ's Restaurants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: fast money, easy to learn there. good environment to work… Cons: High rate on management turnover. management team rarely consider employee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BJ's Restaurants.

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!