BJ's Restaurants
www.bjsrestaurants.com Huntington Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Just another restaurant job

Server (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsBJ's has pretty good food and excellent beer. It is open late, and my location was always busy. This translates into lots of opportunities to make $$$.

ConsJob satisfaction is directly correlated with management. I worked with awesome managers and loved my job, and bad managers who made work hell. BJ's transfers managers all the time which makes employees have to adapt to new rules and preferences.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep managers in locations longer to build rapport with employees/guests.

One of the best places to serve

Server (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at BJ's Restaurants

Pros: Really great environment. Like all restaurants, it depends on the other employees that you work with. If you have good chemistry with other people and… Cons: Sometimes you do have to work long hours, despite one of the easiest place to work… Advice to Senior Management: Prepare and lead by example. My GM at the Pearland location could talk the talk, but when it came… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

BJ's Restaurant

Manager (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at BJ's Restaurants

Pros: It is a company that does a lot of great things in the communities that it operates and you do feel really proud to work… Cons: The befefits package is horrible and the bonuses when you first start at the manager level are weighted towards customer surveys. So even though… Advice to Senior Management: It can be a great place to work but you definitely need to have thick skin. For every time you are recognizd for doing… More
There are newer reviews on BJ's Restaurants.

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BJ's Restaurants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BJ's Restaurants CEO Greg Trojan. All reviews posted anonymously by BJ's Restaurants employees.