BJC HealthCare
www.bjc.org Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Good learning experience for interns

Administrative Intern (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe ability to work on many high level projects with senior, or vp level, leaders in the organization. Also, they are ahead of the industry curve in many aspects.

ConsWhile I was working there as an intern, my manager was upset with my job performance during final exam week of school. This was a little bit frustrating.

It is a roller coaster ride

IS Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at BJC HealthCare

Pros: - Best company to work if you want to retire, need good healthcare and believe in company's motto - Favorable company for IT contractors. Cha-ching! - You… Cons: - You get promoted based on how politically savvy you are. In fact, in many job description it is requirement. - Not a best place to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people who don't talk too much and not so visible in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

IT Leadership causing a hostile environment

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at BJC HealthCare

Pros: Rewarding to be part of helping people Multiple technologies, very… Cons: IT leadership encourages bullies Thow staff under the bus Target employees and run them to the ground No work/life balance Expected to work 50/60… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house at leadership level Get rid of bullies Adopt zero tolerance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BJC HealthCare.

Worked for BJC HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BJC HealthCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BJC HealthCare CEO Steven H. Lipstein. All reviews posted anonymously by BJC HealthCare employees.