BMI (New York)

www.bmi.com

Relationships between staff and management should be evaluated!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCo-workers are friendly and generally nice to work with. Good Benefits. Upcoming move to new building. Unique job tasks and challenges existing within the company.

ConsVery uptight environment and way too corporate for an entertainment company. Snobbish attitudes in upper management. No flexibility in working hours. Low morale and distrust of company among workers due to layoffs. Most workers feel their jobs are threatened. Current building environment and work stations are poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership should seek more ways to ensure upper management that their departments are valuable to the company. Annual performance reviews, in addition to management evaluation of employees, should include employee evaluation of management.

Analyst

Business Operations Analyst (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at BMI (New York) full-time

Pros: Always new task , never dull , managers are good… Cons: low pay even and intermediate level. Advice to Senior Management: Consider the amount of data processed verses the pay , the profit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very hard to move Forward with Career

Sales (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

I worked at BMI (New York) part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: not too much in this category Cons: very little concern for anything but bottom line- Advice to Senior Management: you are only as good a company as the people who work for you. If you abuse them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BMI (New York).

Worked for BMI (New York)? Contribute to the Community!