There are newer employer reviews for BMO Financial Group

Since the transition of M&I and BMO, I have had all positive experiences.

Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

BMO has a very sound background for their Commercial Banking teams. There is a reason why M&I failed and BMO came in to take over the company. I can definitely see BMO implementing some profitable ideas into the old M&I standards which will bring in new profitable business.

Cons

The only downside that I have experienced with BMO is the corporate structure, being so large, can make the recruiting and hiring process a lengthy one.

Advice to Management

Keep your same conservative approach and backgrounds but trust the employees to go out and do their best to bring in new business.

Other Employee Reviews for BMO Financial Group

Disappointing and terribly confusing company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Good Pay and Good Benefits

Cons

Poor direction and communication from Management Outdated Technology Overworked - no help provided when there is too much work

Advice to Management

Do not ignore your employees when they ask simple questions like "where do I fit in and what role is expected of me". Your empolyees cannot meet you expectations if they have not clue what they are, Please Communicate!!!!! Provide better resources to assist employees in getting an impossible workload manageable. Good people will continue to leave you without these changes.

2. Good opportunites in the future.

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Architect in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Business Intelligence Architect in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Good work environment Good compensation packages (401k, pension, insurance, ect) Professional co-workers Ability to "move up" Lots of opportunity to provide value

Cons

Need more communication from Canada about the US Need direction from managment on the future of legacy M&I bank employees