BMO Harris Bank N.A.
www.bmoharris.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Awesome Internship Experience!

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at BMO Harris Bank N.A. as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat pay as an intern, lots of out-of-office professional development events available as part of the program. End-of-internship assessments are thorough and management provides great feedback.

ConsCompany has some technological issues to work out. Also, their staffing agency is terrible to work with- payroll and timesheets are messy. Sometimes it was hard to find out what opportunities are available in the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new staffing agency.

It's a job, but not a career.

Chicago, IL

I have been working at BMO Harris Bank N.A. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent compensation and health care. 401K match AND defined benefit… Cons: The best decisions are not always made. Advice to Senior Management: Research descisions more before jumping in with both feet. Seek counsel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience as an entry-level Credit Analyst, low pay.

Credit Analyst (Former Employee)
Brookfield, WI

I worked at BMO Harris Bank N.A. full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good exposure to credit operations. Great position to enhance analysis skills. Training consists of 2… Cons: The pay is pretty low ($35-40k). Tedious work. Very few… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BMO Harris Bank N.A..

Worked for BMO Harris Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BMO Harris Bank N.A. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BMO Harris Bank N.A. CEO Mark F. Furlong. All reviews posted anonymously by BMO Harris Bank N.A. employees.