BMO Harris Bank N.A.
www.bmoharris.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Talk, Slow to Act

Technology and Operations Support (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

ProsPay and bonus structure is generous. Corporate discounts are plentiful, ranging from cell phone, restaurants, automobiles, vacations, sporting events and consumer goods. Community presence is strong. Reported profitable gain for shareholders over the last few years.

ConsLittle or no accountability by team leads and managers for the projects they stear. It trickles down to boundary partners, who rarely have the expertise to do the job associated with their titles. You're transferred to random people until you find someone who actually cares to work. Meetings are never ending and action is prolonged and avoided. A system is in place to track your time/hours and many take advantage by listing meeting hours to account for project time when nothing ever moves forward. Very unorganized overall.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Nice Bank to Work at

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at BMO Harris Bank N.A. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, pension, vacation, 401k etc. Pay seems competitive. Of the mid to large sized banks one of the best to work… Cons: Lacking technology that is about 3-5 years behind competitors. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work we're going in the right… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The culture at Harris has changed in recent years

Senior Personal Banker (Former Employee)

I worked at BMO Harris Bank N.A. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: This is a very conservative and financially stable bank. Cons: Harris is very bottom line oriented and doesn't really care… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management should worry less about their year end bonuses and more about customer's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BMO Harris Bank N.A..

Worked for BMO Harris Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BMO Harris Bank N.A. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BMO Harris Bank N.A. CEO Mark F. Furlong. All reviews posted anonymously by BMO Harris Bank N.A. employees.