Senior service rep

Former Employee - Senior Service Representative  in  Aurora, IL
Former Employee - Senior Service Representative in Aurora, IL

I worked at BMO Harris Bank N.A. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, and vacation time

Cons

I felt I was forced out of my job just last week due to harassment by my boss. I did speak to his boss and HR but was in fear of retaliation so I thought best that I just left the company. this affected me greatly as I worked for the company for over 3 years. they need to put the branch managers through more extensive training on how to deal with employees

see above

Other Reviews for BMO Harris Bank N.A.

Unfortunate

Former Employee - Senior Service Representative
    Former Employee - Senior Service Representative

I worked at BMO Harris Bank N.A. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great group of people to work with. Working hours are flexible and easy to work with.

Cons

Sales focused company. Revenue goals are extremely high and not obtainable.

Hire from within the company. The reason for so many turnovers is because there's no growth opportunities.

Just another typically lousy corporate employer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

I have been working at BMO Harris Bank N.A. full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get three weeks of vacation. Decent health insurance, even if the premiums are ridiculous compared to your crappy salary.

Cons

The pay is awful. I don't make a living wage here, on top of which my insurance premiums takes a huge chuck out of my paycheck. I have to live in the home of some friends, because otherwise I couldn't afford to pay my bills. When you do well, it's not noticed or appreciated, but you can be assured that every mistake you make, no matter how small, will be pointed out. The one person on my team who was recognized and promoted into a leadership position is unhelpful, uncommunicative, rude, condescending, and one of the most generally unpleasant people I've ever had the misfortune of working with. Everything is in a rush all the time and you're constantly expected to do more with less. The technology/network is atrocious and the IT people are generally incompetent and unhelpful. If there were any way at all that I could afford it, I would quit tomorrow.

Try paying people a living wage and stop being obsessed with everything bigger, better, faster, and more. Recover a sense of human values beyond increasing the total gross corporate income.

There are newer employer reviews for BMO Harris Bank N.A..

Worked for BMO Harris Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!