There are newer employer reviews for BMW

Intern "Sales Strategy and Target Management"

Former Employee - Intern "Sales Strategy and Target Management"  in  Munich (Germany)
Former Employee - Intern "Sales Strategy and Target Management" in Munich (Germany)

I worked at BMW full-time for less than a year

Pros

- great atmosphere within the department and company to thrive, very helpful colleagues that take their time to answer all your questions;
- although I was an intern I was treated as a full team member and took over project responsibility;
- the company offers further opportunities to learn more about its production processes and brand through ongoing events;
- I was involved in every meeting of the department and could gain a comprehensive overview of all projects.

Cons

- sometimes coordination of projects / tasks between my collegues was not well handled that the workload increased a lot or I had to reject work.

Management

114 Other Employee Reviews for BMW (View Most Recent)

Internship BMW Sales

Former Employee - Intern Sales Germany  in  Munich (Germany)
    Former Employee - Intern Sales Germany in Munich (Germany)

I worked at BMW as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great environment and people. Projects have been very furfilling and interesting. Can sometimes be quiet boring.

Cons

Very structured and the work/life balance should be redone totally. People cheat about their hours to not have too many although they work way more hours then they are aloud to.

Nice experience

I worked at BMW

Pros

My workmates were just great and so was the environment. Facilities were good also. And you would learn things about a whole corporate in BMW thus it is a good start.

Cons

You might unfortunately have a bad temper boss. To survive or not really depends on how you handle it. Besides, you better speak good German.

Work more on the communication between departments.

There are newer employer reviews for BMW

Worked for BMW? Contribute to the Community!