BMW

www.bmwgroup.com

Overall a good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Woodcliff Lake, NJ

ProsSmart, dedicated, passionate, nice and fun employees. Work is interesting and challenging. Nice facilities, location and offices. Beautiful campus. BMW products are outstanding! Great perks including a company car and option to lease an additional BMW!

ConsDifficult to maintain a good work-life balance with family and personal interests. Workload is often excessive, all consuming. Most "emergencies" are a result of poor senior management. For most employees office cubes are small and offer little privacy to get work done efficiently.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress the workload crisis. The company was already very lean before US headcount was reduced so the existing employees were required to take up the "slack." But there was little slack. To most employees, senior management seems unconcerned. The situation is beginning to take its toll on a deteriorating relationship with dealers and potentially will adversely impact the brand.

Great team, great faciities, great cars!

Intern (Former Employee) Munich (Germany)

I worked at BMW as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I worked at the HQ in Munich. The people I got to know were very nice and… Cons: Some offices did not have air con. Advice to Senior Management: Rather German environment. Would be nice to see more foreigners… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall a good place to work

I have been working at BMW full-time

Pros: great colleagues, great products., great work life balance Cons: big company, everything is not easy. it takes too long… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BMW.

Worked for BMW? Contribute to the Community!