BNY Mellon

www.bnymellon.com
There are newer employer reviews for BNY Mellon

Since the merger between BNY and Mellon the culture has disintegrated

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Everett, MA
Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Everett, MA

I have been working at BNY Mellon

Pros

Good work/life balance, flexibility, general amicability among peers and managers

Cons

Low ceiling on advancement opportunities unless you manage to schmooze your way into 'the club' by living near and hanging out with 'the club' outside of work. Also, promotions are given all too often according to time spent on the job regardless of performance resulting in less talented staff reaping the same reward as outstanding employees. Culture has become more 'in the box' since BNY started steering the ship - less enjoyable, less challenging, less quality in our products.

Stop centralizing and proceduralizing everything to death!! We have brains - put them to use! Our clients appreciate it when we can collaborate with them to come up with custom solutions; you're tightening the reigns to the point of numbing. I used to love coming into work, and I used to have such pride in my company brand... after 15 years I'm looking elsewhere.

1419 Other Employee Reviews for BNY Mellon (View Most Recent)

Very busy, which keeps the flow of the day going by quick but the hours arent that great.

Current Employee - Client Accounting and Reporting Specialist in Medford, MA
    Current Employee - Client Accounting and Reporting Specialist in Medford, MA

I have been working at BNY Mellon

Pros

It could be a good company to work for, and is a good place to start to learn new things.

Cons

The hours arent that great and the promotions dont always come to certain teams, and others get recognized for more.

They could do more things to help morale, and there are process that need to be more consistent from each team.

great place to work!

Current Employee - Associate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at BNY Mellon

Pros

career advancement strongly encouraged, great benefits

Cons

pay is lower than industry average

There are newer employer reviews for BNY Mellon