BNY Mellon

Transformation Directive

Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at BNY Mellon full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe BNY Mellon organization is moving from product silos to a more functional alignment that is improving client focus. The commitment to improve services is evident in investment in employees and key growth areas.

ConsThe transformation initiative to date has been focused on location instead of employee performance. The firm has lost many quality staff to better opportunities elsewhere my not treating staff in high cost locations equally.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more credence to job performance and less to location
Cost effectiveness can be improved without sacrificing employee moral

bad place to work

Chicago, IL

I have been working at BNY Mellon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: vacation and health are great plus hours aren't that bad. easy to get to… Cons: most people do not speak english. very low pay almost min. wage which for what… Advice to Senior Management: need to fire them any start over. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

At BNY Mellon it is an aIl inclusive working environment

Branding Specialist (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at BNY Mellon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - Work Life Balance - Positive Work Environment - Teamwork - Benefits Cons: - decentralized structure - pockets of regionally driven strategies Advice to Senior Management: Continue to develop team building programs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BNY Mellon.

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BNY Mellon CEO Gerald Hassell. All reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees.