BNY Mellon
2.8 of 5 1,135 reviews
www.bnymellon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Summer Internship, could use a little bit more structure, but all in all a great experience with BNY Mellon.

Summer Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsHighly educated employees with tons of knowledge and a lot to learn from. Compensation is always a plus and on the typical standard for investment banking.

ConsLack of structure in the summer program. Not many other cons, however more rotation with the trading floors or other departments would also be beneficial for continuing the learning experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementI highly advise that the interns are forced to do more projects that get them to interact. It will be a better experience fro everyone.

BNY Mellon

Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at BNY Mellon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Until recent years BNY Mellon was a stable employer. While other companies were… Cons: Salaries are not competitive, raises in the 0-2% range for… Advice to Senior Management: Salaries need to be competitive. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Crap

Module Processor (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at BNY Mellon part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Hours to work at. Cons: Management is not very good. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BNY Mellon.

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BNY Mellon CEO Gerald Hassell. All reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees.