BNY Mellon
2.8 of 5 1,134 reviews
www.bnymellon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good Entry Level Company

Associate (Wealth Management) (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsAs a global leader in investment management/custody services, BNY Mellon employees are exposed to a number of different banking/investment related fields at the institutional and individual client level.

ConsSalary is on the lower side of competitive and the company fails to retain top talent by failing to invest in the development of younger professionals.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo be the best, you need to have the best people working for you. BNY Mellon proprietary funds significantly and routinely underperform benchmarks. Invest in people and technology to expand your market share and investment capabilities.

EMPLOYEE AT THE DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES LOCATION

Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at BNY Mellon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Only required to put in 7.5 hours of work/day. … Cons: Where to start: horrible management (lack people skills), growth opportunity (tend to hire from outside or make positions from seniors who left into non senior… Advice to Senior Management: None. This place will become obsolete as this site… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome!

Tax Accountant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at BNY Mellon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It was a great learning experience with very knowledge people… Cons: Compensation was not the most ideal. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BNY Mellon.

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BNY Mellon CEO Gerald Hassell. All reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees.