BNY Mellon

There are newer employer reviews for BNY Mellon

Great Experience

Current Employee - Investment Accountant Supervisor in Westborough, MA
Current Employee - Investment Accountant Supervisor in Westborough, MA

I have been working at BNY Mellon full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The benefits are great and provides the basis for any financial services career. The culture is very good and top management actively engages with employees through town-hall style meetings. Very strong community service programs.

Cons

The rate of wage increases is very slow. The ability to move up from a senior position is somewhat limited. Large company culture can inhibit change depending on the division of BNY Mellon. Some divisions are much more innovative than others.

1319 Other Employee Reviews for BNY Mellon (View Most Recent)

9 to 5 Dream

I worked at BNY Mellon as a contractor

Pros

Large company with lots of resources, not very demanding in terms of hours and commitment (everyone leaves ON time), growth opportunities available

Cons

Not very exciting. Growth really depends on your manager, if they share knowledge then you can make a good career here (without feeling you have to work 70 hrs/week). Unfortunately it's easy to just do enough to get by and you run into people who are just coasting.

It's never good management practice to assume your employees are inferior to you.

Good benefits, got caught in corporate downsizing the same week as my 20th anniversary

Former Employee - Help Desk Administrator in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Help Desk Administrator in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at BNY Mellon full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good benefits, very flexible with telecommuting, no micro-managing. Didn't know BNY Mellon per se very well, as I worked for several different companies nearly 20 years before the aquisition.

There are newer employer reviews for BNY Mellon