BNY Mellon
2.8 of 5 1,131 reviews
www.bnymellon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Been here since college, ready to move on. I am drained.

Senior Accounting and Reporting Specialist (Current Employee)
Everett, MA

ProsRelaxed laid back atmosphere. Friendly management, staff. The work load of each day is different, so it is nice to have a lite work load on certain days. Large nice building.

ConsThe pay is not good, the benefits are not good, work/ life balance is unheard of. The upper management has favorites and it has been very hurtful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees before they quit. Fairness is important, but there are some times when rewarding those who work harder than others is OK.

Great fun place to work, money is not good

Senior Accountant Analyst (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at BNY Mellon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great for fresh graduate and people who are looking to… Cons: Relatively lower salaries than peers, Advice to Senior Management: pay more attitions to analyst and work with them to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The company is invested in its employees.

Client Service Representative (Former Employee)
    East Syracuse, NY

I worked at BNY Mellon full-time for more than a year

Pros: 6% match on 401K. 10 personal days. Initiating work from home policy for… Cons: For back office positions, pay will be fixed. Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BNY Mellon.

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BNY Mellon CEO Gerald Hassell. All reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees.