BP

www.bp.com

This is one of the best jobs I've ever had. I love it!!!

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsTeam environment, flexible schedules, great organizational structure. Wonderful ammenities including, on site trails, gym, various fitness classes, personal trainer, many employee/contractor perks with outside business.

ConsVery hard to get hired on permanent. A lot of contract workers, and if you don't have previous oil & gas experience, it is likely you won't be considered for a position.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider a person's overall experience as it relates to the job description, and not the industry that the person will be working in.

Mechanical Engineering Intern

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at BP as an intern for less than a year

Pros: As a new hire, BP offers great benefits. They have a required "course" for new hires that provides guidance and training - and an assurance… Cons: Coming into the position I wasn't sure on what position I would play or work I would do. Turns out to have been very different… Advice to Senior Management: Just for the intern program, try to be more on top of the communication that takes place with interns/coops. It's all that we have as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very satisfying career paths

Controller (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at BP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Well compensated and great benefits Cons: Easy to get lost in such a large corporation Advice to Senior Management: Focus on core business Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BP.

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!