BP
www.bp.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

World class training for exciting career

Houston, TX

ProsGreat benefits. Good mentor programs. Many outlets for work-life balance (e.g. Asian network, LGBT, pickup soccer, good gym facilities). Onsite daycare is a plus. 9/80 work schedule is fantastic. Fairly flexible work hours as long as you get the job done and meet expectations.

ConsSometimes the process of large corporations can bog down efficiency, but there is a reason the process is in place, especially post-Macondo. The "safety moments" can be a excessive.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe 10-yr "Excellence Program" is a bit unreasonable.

Overall a good company

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at BP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Beginning to offer flexible work arrangement schedules to be more competitive with other companies. The pay… Cons: With a company of this size, it can be very easy… Advice to Senior Management: Management says they embrace diversity in all areas including diversity of thought, however most of the senior management is the exact same and has to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

above average

Clerk (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at BP full-time for less than a year

Pros: understanding coworkers, flex hours and safe Cons: no insurance / benefits /vacay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BP.

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BP CEO Robert Dudley. All reviews posted anonymously by BP employees.