BP

www.bp.com

Great company, work life balance

Human Resources Senior Advisor (Current Employee) Luanda, Luanda (Angola)

ProsBP is a great company they treat people well and respect work life balance. Opportunities are opened to all who commit and demonstrate capability. The company focus on the full package rather than on base salary alone. They operate in many countries so there is opportunity for mobilisation, but it's not a guarantee.

ConsIt has been thru many changes lately in terms of structure but with the aim to make it a better and more efficient company. You will need to cope well with change and adapt in order to be successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs an HR advisor my advise if for managers to work on developing their people skills and communication with their teams. Also continue to listen to peole via the employee surveys and opinion.

Excellent employer, excellent culture, meritocracy

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) Athens (Greece)

I worked at BP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Performance oriented Benefits Respect to employees Meritocracy I think that BP is a highly respectful employer that… Cons: I think that BP is a highly respectful employer that I would… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Big company, big "opportunities".

Technical Architect (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at BP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Potential for good work / life balance. Depending on senior and middle management, BP has the facilities to create a… Cons: Large company bureaucracy can make affecting change cumbersome. Senior management can become out-of-touch with the real life issues on the "front". This… Advice to Senior Management: Empower employees to own their projects to increase engagement and build up an internal knowledge base. This is essential to avoid an "every man for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BP.

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!