BRIDGE Housing

www.bridgehousing.com

Great place to work

Project Administrator (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsHands on, very dedicated and knowledgeable staff. Open door policy. Lots of support and encouragement. Increasing responsibility and exposure. People are here because they are truly passionate and love the work they do.

ConsVery fast pace environment can be stressful at times especially when trying to meet multiple funding application deadlines. Expect to work hard and live the whatever it takes mentality.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership at BRIDGE is dedicated and nationally recognized as leaders in the industry. The opportunity to work and learn from them is priceless.

Excellent Organization for Non Profit Housing Development

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at BRIDGE Housing

Pros: Good career promotions if in the housing development sector. Org… Cons: Poor technology and limited resources. Little career growth for technology/accounting.… Advice to Senior Management: Involve more of the junior staff in bigger projects. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great working environment

I have been working at BRIDGE Housing full-time

Pros: - positive work environment - very nice people Cons: - very little career movement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BRIDGE Housing.

Worked for BRIDGE Housing? Contribute to the Community!