BS&A Software

www.bsasoftware.com

Bad experience

Slave (Former Employee) Bath, MI

ProsI wish I had something positive to say about working here. They seemed friendly enough in the interviewing process and promised big things. Once I signed on the dotted line, everything changed and it was a nightmare.

Cons- Long hours (12+ a day + weekends)
- Low pay -- 15K below what I was really worth. Since this was my first job, I naively took it thinking I would get paid in experience -- BIG MISTAKE.
- Rude, aggressive, management that tries to bully and intimidate you
- Policies not laid out, you have to read minds and be totally in sync with what these people expect
- Politics and cronyism to a cancerous degree

The time table on my project was suddenly cut in half without any explanation given. I was already working 60 hours a week. Apparently, this wasn't enough and the partner assigned to "mentor" me accused me of lying to him, questioned my integrity, and personally insulted me to try to bully and squeeze more productivity out of me.

I never understood the underhandedness or two-faced approach to running a company, but these people have it down to a science.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour software isn't that wonderful and you aren't the best or most successful start-up. Stop treating your employees like dirt. GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Fantastic Company with Outstanding Growth Potential

Technical Support and Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) Bath, MI

I have been working at BS&A Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: * The pay is very competitive for full-time employees and the benefits package is AMAZING! Internships are also paid with a chance to become a… Cons: * As the company continues to grow with new clients, new employees are needed. Therefore the training program needs to be buffed a little. As… Advice to Senior Management: * Don't loose track of what has made you successful: Customer Service. In order for your employees to make your customers happy, the employees themselves… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not as great as others would have you believe

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bath, MI

I worked at BS&A Software full-time for less than a year

Pros: This small team of developers, support staff, marketing, and sales is largely word-of-mouth. The software products are of good… Cons: Working there, however wasn't good at all. It was a lot of long hours (nights, weekends), the pay was 12K below industry average, and one… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BS&A Software.

Worked for BS&A Software? Contribute to the Community!