BSC Supply

bsc-supply.com
  bsc-supply.com
There are newer employer reviews for BSC Supply

Not A great place to work.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Waltham, MA

I have been working at BSC Supply

Pros

There are some nice people at the company.

Cons

There is no work life balance. Management is overly focused on their employees every move. The inside sales position was highly sugar coated in comparison to the job and potential opportunity.

When you have enough confidence to hire an employee, show them that confidence.

6 Other Employee Reviews for BSC Supply (View Most Recent)

BSC provides a professional and stable work environment.

Current Employee - Senior Account Representative
    Current Employee - Senior Account Representative

I have been working at BSC Supply

Pros

Goals are clearly stated. Regular training and positive feedback are provided to acheive these goals.
    All employees are respectedand valued.

Cons

Getting started at BSC can be difficult without a total commitment from the new employee. Hard work will be rewarded

Provide more leads to leads to the reps that have been there fo a while to generate new business.

Nice, fair, stable job

Former Employee - Medical Team Representative
    Former Employee - Medical Team Representative

I worked at BSC Supply

Pros

BSC Supply is exactly what it looks like, its an inside telesales office. The people are straight forward and easy to work with. There are no hidden surprises, just like with any other sales job if you make your numbers you make good money. I'm not sure what the first poster was talking about with the "work life balance" the hours are exactly like what the second poster said, you come in at 8:30 and you leave at 5 plus there are 15 company paid holidays which for me is pretty good. The atmosphere is fairly nice, we have little company parties for birthdays and stuff and normal amounts of sales contests with scratch tickets for prizes etc. BSC is pretty much exactly what you expect your standard, decent, sales company, nothing fancy.

Cons

A first year rep is given 5 days of vacation which isn't a lot, if you are thinking about taking a job with BSC, maybe you can try to negotiate that? The only downside that I can think of that maybe the first poster was talking about is that even if you take a day off or have a Dr's appointment you are still expected to make your daily goals. For instance, if you are expected to make $500 margin dollars in a day (everything we do is measured in margin dollars) and you want to take a day off, you have to make $500 extra margin dollars on the days before and after the day you take so that your monthly average still meets your goal.

I think the sales management is really pretty good, we have weekly sales training and the sales supervisors as well as the sales managers give you monthly reviews to go over your goals and work on anything that you are having trouble with. I'm not trying to say BSC is the best thing out there but honestly the management is genuinely pretty engaged and easy to work with.

There are newer employer reviews for BSC Supply