BSR
www.bsr.org San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great group of smart people with a mission driven focus plagued by mircomanaging upper management.

ProsMost of the staff here work really hard. They are dedicated to what they do and it shows. There are many well functioning systems in place such as Salesforce, Yammer, ect. They are flexible with working from home which is nice.

ConsThe leadership of BSR namely the CEO is a micromanager to the max. He is very risk adverse. Loves to talk about transparency yet will always give a politician answer and does not tell it straight. Disconnected as to what is actually happening in the company yet wants to be involved in all decisions made in the organization. That being said he is very detailed oriented which is actually his strongest suit.

Advice to Senior ManagementConnect with your staff.

Mature collaborations at a fast pace

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BSR full-time

Pros: You are working with adults that act like adults. For the most part, people own up to mistakes made… Cons: Some employees/management act entitled and passive aggressive. Advice to Senior Management: Organization with a more defined end result would be nice. Always having the back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good.

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BSR

Pros: Vacation. Interesting service and business model. Connect with big corps. Cons: Pay. Mobility. Micro management is rampant. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BSR.

Worked for BSR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BSR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BSR CEO Aron Cramer. All reviews posted anonymously by BSR employees.