Design and Implement Networks for Large Corporate and Government customers

Current Employee - Design Engineer in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Design Engineer in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

Occasional Home Working policy (2-3 days from home) Large Corporate clients Salary + Benefits VHI

Cons

Incompetent managers Rude corporate culture Dirty offices (toilets) Hot desking low morale high fluctuation (rotating door)

Advice to Management

Improve hiring process by introducing tests in order to filter out less capable applicants.

Other Employee Reviews for BT Ireland

1. Unfair, Biased And Type Of Dismissal!

Former Employee - Technology in Ireland, WV
    Former Employee - Technology in Ireland, WV

I worked at BT Ireland (More than a year)

Pros

The Environment Is Quite Nice, Pay Was Alright, Friendly Atmosphere. I Worked To the Best Of My Ability, Yet Not Appreciated. We Only Learn Based On Trial And Error And Not Being Fatalistic at Response. No One Develops Him/Herself Based On

Cons

It was A Contract, I was Shocked to hear that After a short period I Had to Leave Without Any Notice. It Was A Shock To Me, The Communication Was Poor, Had To Stuggle to Get Stuffs Through Or Done. No One Develops Him/Herself Based On Such Fatal Response I witnessed Within This Global Corporate Entity. It was Quite A Ridiculous Type Of Induction And Preparation To Get One Immersed Fully Into The Environment. Shamelessly I was Let Go Suddenly Without A Just Reason But Discrimination I Must Say.

Advice to Management

Be Fair, Unbiased and Non-Discriminatory So that You Too Will Get Rewarded In Good Measure Rather Than Just Pick On Someone You Don't Like and Throw Him/Her Out. The Action Was Tantamount To Calamity Without Notice If I Must Describe It Well, We See This All Over The World. Therefore, If you Like your Rest Days To Be Well Fulfilled, Treat Contract Worker With Fairnes and Kindness. The Company Meant Really Well For All Irrespective Of their Race, You the Managers are the One Blackmailing this Great Company With Your Wicked Deeds, Again I Urge you To Imbibe / Invoke the Principle Of Unity With All You May Come Across In Future Because You Don't Know How You Will End Up So That One Day An Aggreived One Won't Storm Your Household For Revenge As Done All Around The World.

2. Good

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BT Ireland full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Leaders need to be more aggressive

Cons

Work life balance is tough, heavy workload

Advice to Management

Need to manage wisely