There are newer employer reviews for BT

Company still confused about its market.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at BT

Pros

There are a lot of very good individuals at BT. But that does not seem to translate in to the company as a while unfortunately.

Cons

BT has purchased several smaller US consulting and services companies in the last few years and has not done a good job integrating them. This means many processes are unique and not standardized within BT. Reinventing the wheel is something that happens on a routine basis at BT.

Align benefits among all the acquisitions and rest of BT. Employee morale is worsened by having everyone on a different benefits package, even if they do the same job.

335 Other Employee Reviews for BT (View Most Recent)

good place for retirement,not for people taking risk

Former Employee - Strategy Consultant  in  London, OH
    Former Employee - Strategy Consultant in London, OH

I worked at BT

Pros

it's a relative progressive conglomerate, good work-life balance, nice people, and a lot of talented people. good benefits as well longer-than-average pay leave.

Cons

some times slow and hard to make an impact, especially for young folks. It's always hard to make sth achieved

it's a right path to go, but how will you release the burden from being a monopoly in telecom field.

BT is a good, but complicated, place to work.

Current Employee - Sales Person
    Current Employee - Sales Person

I have been working at BT

Pros

Flexibility and willingness to win deals. Aggressive. We're good at our core competencies.

Cons

sometimes lacking in direction. We try to do too much and lose focus. Very political environment and it's difficult to navigate the many layers of BT.

focus, focus, focus. Also better feedback and direction to sales prior to the "problems". And there are too many of you!

There are newer employer reviews for BT

Worked for BT? Contribute to the Community!