BTE Technologies

www.btetech.com

Good people, good products & services, big upside

ProsGreat group of people to work with - professional yet can have fun. Some really strong individuals in management, and both the products and the professional services are really good and also quite unique. There are a lot of opportunities for this company to experience significant growth.

ConsFor a small company, decisions can take too long. There are a lot of opportunities and a lot of things to work on - but resource availability limits how much of this can be taken on.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to take action much more quickly when in comes to under-performing personnel - especially poor performers in middle management.

Nice People Old Systems

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hanover, MD

I have been working at BTE Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great location in Arundel Mills traffic is not an issue Pleasant… Cons: The accounting system is extremely old so there is a lot of manual work. Because the financial systems are so dated, work constantly has to… Advice to Senior Management: Update systems, ensure operations are compliant. Not sure how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall Great Experience

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at BTE Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good interaction with Sr. Management. - ability to engage in all areas… Cons: Small Business - Privately Owned so long-term stability can be suspect. Compensation for sales team (Salaried Employees)… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to support an entrepreneurial spirit - out of box… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BTE Technologies.

Worked for BTE Technologies? Contribute to the Community!