BTS (Connecticut)

www.bts.com

Outstanding... 3+ years out of business school, I'm one of a very rare few that can honestly say I love my job

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIt's entrepreneurial... since we only have 300 people, there are a ton of opportunities to drive the company's growth and efficiency. You just need to have initiative. I've also had outstanding access and impact at the clients that I've worked with.

The people are great - in my office recent hires have come from Harvard, Stanford, USC, Johns Hopkins, Dartmouth... but there is also no elitism. It is a true meritocracy - nobody cares what school you went to once you walk in the door. It is about your results and your ability to work with the team.

ConsIf you're looking for another brand name stamp on your resume, BTS is not for you... yet :) You won't get the brand-name recognition of a McKinsey, BCG, Bain... but you do get to join a smaller, growing firm while it's still small.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to grow and evolve as the company grows and evolve. What got us here won't be all it takes to take us to where we need to be.

Great boutique consulting firm

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BTS (Connecticut)

Pros: Opportunity to interact with business leaders Teamwork Cons: Work - life balance Perfromance management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunities to make a difference

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at BTS (Connecticut) full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great culture and values with employee empowerment and career advancement… Cons: Compensation is average and still has to strengthen evolving its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BTS (Connecticut).

Worked for BTS (Connecticut)? Contribute to the Community!