BUMP
www.bump.com La Jolla, CA 6 to 15 Employees

The most i've learned in the shortest amount of time.

Associate (Current Employee)
La Jolla, CA

I have been working at BUMP

ProsBUMP is an amazing place to work. Being a small start up company allows all employees to get extremely involved in all aspects of the business. The executive team interacts very closely with all employees, this has allowed me to learn more about the operations of the company then I have at any other company. BUMP also encourages employees to live a balanced life style, providing time for an afternoon jog to enjoy the beauty of La Jolla. I love it!

ConsIt is very hard to come up with Cons of working at BUMP. Being a start up, people are working throughout the day and sometimes long hours, but the employees at BUMP believe in the product and genuinely like working here. The pros outweigh any cons that I could come up with.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to open the doors to students and young people who are eager to learn. This has created a vibe within the office of people who want to work hard and learn everyday. Continue lead by example and other employees will follow.

Thus far my experience at BUMP has illustrated the prominent culture of startup companies.

I have been working at BUMP as an intern for less than a year

Pros: BUMP has allowed me to experience a number of opportunities that would not be possible in large corporate companies.… Cons: Only downside is keeping on the same page with such… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

I have been working at BUMP

Pros: Fun Place to work at. Cons: Startup - so facing initial problems More

There are newer reviews on BUMP.

Worked for BUMP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BUMP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BUMP CEO Mitch Thrower. All reviews posted anonymously by BUMP employees.