There are newer employer reviews for BUMP

The most i've learned in the shortest amount of time.

Current Employee - Associate in La Jolla, CA
Current Employee - Associate in La Jolla, CA

I have been working at BUMP

Pros

BUMP is an amazing place to work. Being a small start up company allows all employees to get extremely involved in all aspects of the business. The executive team interacts very closely with all employees, this has allowed me to learn more about the operations of the company then I have at any other company. BUMP also encourages employees to live a balanced life style, providing time for an afternoon jog to enjoy the beauty of La Jolla. I love it!

Cons

It is very hard to come up with Cons of working at BUMP. Being a start up, people are working throughout the day and sometimes long hours, but the employees at BUMP believe in the product and genuinely like working here. The pros outweigh any cons that I could come up with.

Advice to Management

Continue to open the doors to students and young people who are eager to learn. This has created a vibe within the office of people who want to work hard and learn everyday. Continue lead by example and other employees will follow.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Bump

I worked at BUMP

Pros

Great people to work with and good location.

Cons

Long hours, Work Life balance.

Thus far my experience at BUMP has illustrated the prominent culture of startup companies.

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at BUMP as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

BUMP has allowed me to experience a number of opportunities that would not be possible in large corporate companies. BUMP is much more personal with its customers and employees. It is also very dynamic and gets things done.

Cons

Only downside is keeping on the same page with such a fast pace workplace.