Bacara Resort & Spa
www.bacararesort.com Santa Barbara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Enjoyable, yet stressful place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOverall, Bacara was a nice place to work...the staff is for the most part, well polished and professional. Resort is gorgeous..

ConsIt can get very stressful on staff at some points due to guest/senior management requests and sometimes short/poor staffing. Run by a committee, which brings up the old saying: "too many cooks in the kitchen"

Advice to Senior ManagementBacara should really go back to the days when there was a Resort Manager instead of a Board of Managers who take turns "being" the Resort Manager.

Beautiful place to work, so-so management

Banquets Server (Former Employee)

I worked at Bacara Resort & Spa

Pros: Excellent pay, great food in break room, beautiful location, friendly co-workers, laundry… Cons: Not a lot of attention paid to time-off requests, very long… Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great college job

Sales Agent (Former Employee)
    Goleta, CA

I worked at Bacara Resort & Spa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This was one of my favorite jobs I've had. I worked there all through out my college years. They were very flexible with… Cons: Horribly ugly uniforms, have to work weekends, early morning shifts,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bacara Resort & Spa.

Worked for Bacara Resort & Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bacara Resort & Spa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bacara Resort & Spa CEO Kathleen Cochran. All reviews posted anonymously by Bacara Resort & Spa employees.