Bai

www.drinkbai.com

Brand Ambassador - Pay is good, hours/jobs are few and far in between, disorganized management

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee)

Pros-Pay is good and well above average to that of other "sampling" or "roadshow" jobs.
-Tolls and gas are reimbursed
-Long hours per day. You can get up to 11 hours of work in a single day, which is good since it's an hourly wage.
-Pay is not dependent on number of sales, which is also something that's very different from traditional roadshow jobs.
-Good co-workers, good vibe, fun and laid-back environment.

Cons-Jobs are few and far in between. From personal experience, it's usually about 2 to 4 weeks between being assigned job days.
-Management is quite disorganized. It is not a rare occasion to be assigned to work a certain day, only to have that day taken away from you later on.
-It is also not a rare occasion to be asked to work the day before you are wanted/needed.
-Although tolls and gas are reimbursed, you are usually asked to take a 1-2 hour drive to the work site, depending on where it's located (roadshows move every week).
-Management will announce that a change will take place within the next X number of weeks, and it ends up occurring months later instead. (Has occurred multiple times. There are some big changes that still haven't come to fruition from almost a year ago)
-Before the introduction of direct deposit, it would take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive your paycheck (management stated that it's supposed to take 1 week).

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove lines of communication between management and the Brand Ambassadors. Send out schedules ahead of time (maybe on a monthly or bi-monthly basis) so that people have a heads up. Stick with the schedules. Being called on a day before the job raises unreasonable expectations of workers. Not being called on for weeks at a time (when management claims that steady work can be provided) lowers job satisfaction. Get it together.

Can handle a preasure

Human Resources, Encoder, Office Staff, Belling (Current Employee) New Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at Bai full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pleasure to work of Government Company Cons: Taking of minutes of the meeting Advice to Senior Management: Be Honest and Doing good always. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I had a great experience at Bai

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bai part-time for less than a year

Pros: -Great managers to work with -Helpful co-workers -You could keep a very… Cons: -There was not much job growth in my position -The work was not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bai.

Worked for Bai? Contribute to the Community!