Bain & Company

Amazing organizational culture

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator
Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator

I have been working at Bain & Company

Pros

The people and culture are beyond compare. Management goes out of their way to create a work environment that is challenging, engaging, fun and motivating.

Cons

The hours and expectations re: working outside of normal work hours.

N/A

641 Other Employee Reviews for Bain & Company (View Most Recent)

best place to work out of college by far

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bain & Company

Pros

Great strong culture with amazing people at all levels of the firm. Great opportunities to learn about a variety of industries and get exposure to very senior clients at a very young age. I am right out of college and I personally work with the CFO and super senior execs for a fortune 100 company. Could not have picked a better place to start my career. The firm also spends a lot of money to train employees and puts a lot of investment into their people. The management is great, focused on feedback and making sure everyone is learning and having a great experience

Cons

There are long hours sometimes but still love it

keep the culture fun

Satisfied long-term Bainee

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bain & Company

Pros

Unbeatable people and a truly one-team culture - little room for egos and incentivized to work as a team. The most flexible and accommodating work environment and opportunities - whether for working in different countries, outside companies, business school, internal roles, part-time etc. Makes you feel like a part of the leadership team as a Manager, with office responsibilities and visibility into the running of the business.

Cons

Sometimes doesn't feel like working in an "elite" firm in US offices as it does in other parts of the world. Bain has come a long way with brand recognition among companies and students but it's frustrating when people still view us as a follower, when clearly on many dimensions it is a leader and innovator.

Don't just follow, sometimes lead and be the trend-setter, especially in terms of employee compensation and benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for Bain & Company