Bain & Company

www.bain.com
  www.bain.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bain & Company

Great company to work for with an outstanding culture that I've never seen repeated at another company

Current Employee - Consulting Support Staff in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Consulting Support Staff in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We have smart people and an outstanding culture at our company. Everyone works as a team, always willing to help out, never let a Bainie fail. We do exciting work and have great learning opportunities while having worklife balance. What also is unique is our global network of outstanding professionals around the world.

Cons

Growth opportunities for Consulting Support Staff are not as great

Keep up the great work on the unique culture at Bain

641 Other Employee Reviews for Bain & Company (View Most Recent)

Best place to start a career and really learn the skills to run a business

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic place to learn the full set of what it means to run a business, balancing both innovation and pragmatism. You will not find a more thoughtful, intelligent group of people who truly view the client's business as their own, and work hard to solve the problem (while remaining humble).

Cons

The work/life challenges exist, as you'd expect in any management consulting job. Occassionaly, you could find yourself working on a project that you are less passionate about (e.g. in an industry you don't really like), and that makes the work/life trade-offs more difficult.

Most important issue facing the company today is the talent gap we have, given our growth potential. The firm should be tripling down on solving this problem ASAP. Find alternate sources of talent and ensure the existing people we have get everything they need to develop into effective managers/partners.

Work hard play hard

Current Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fastest way to learn biz fundamental and raise your ability to think strategically and logically

Cons

Bad work-life balance.. sometimes hard to manage your relationship with other team members

There are newer employer reviews for Bain & Company