Bain & Company

www.bain.com
  www.bain.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bain & Company

Fantastic place to learn, develop, and work with inspiring people

Current Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Significant dedication to your professional development
Steep learning curve that never seems to flatten
Awesome, smart, insprining, fun co-workes you sincerly miss when you move on to a new project

Cons

Travel cases can drag on (4 days a week in Phoenix for 6+ months)
It's hard - as soon as you've mastered your job, you're expected to take on more

624 Other Employee Reviews for Bain & Company (View Most Recent)

Best place to build a career!

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Incredible learning opportunities - I am learning everyday and am never bored. Tremendous flexibility. I really feel like I can work full-time and also be an everyday part of my children's lives. Great support - I always feel like there are people to help me and advise me when I have questions or want to bounce ideas around.

Cons

Bain is an intense, exciting and exhausting place to work. You will be challenged by your colleagues every day and cannot come to work without your A-game on.

At Bain, the work is both challenging and interesting and the people truly make it the greatest place to start a career

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Bain & Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked on some very interesting projects around the country. I have been given the training and mentoring needed to succeed, while having the autonomy to drive results for our clients with minimum oversight. As great as the work is, at the end of the day, it really is about the people. The people at this company care about your success and really push you to succeed

Cons

The work we do is great but the lifestyle can be rough at times. Traveling away from a family is never easy, but Bain does try to accommodate a more flexible work schedule when possible. Additionally, leading up to a big client update, the hours can be pretty rough, again taking a toll on the work/life balance.

Continue to make the strides forward in addressing tough work/life balance situations--this will drive to even higher morale and better support from the employees

There are newer employer reviews for Bain & Company