There are newer employer reviews for Bainbridge

needs to improve

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  La Jolla, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

I worked at Bainbridge

Pros

*my peers were great to work with

Cons

*late paychecks
*no 401K
*benefits package needs improvement
*need clear path for career development
*need professional development program
*senior management lacks management skills

senior management should stop posting false reviews on this website. let people know what the company is all about so they know what they are getting themselves into when they choose bainbridge as a company.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Bainbridge (View Most Recent)

Many industries, technology, good culture and team, fortune 1000 clients and PE firms

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge

Pros

Get to consult for big Fortune 1000 companies and private equity companies. Good range of technologies and industries. Emphasis on my professional development was really good. Felt like it was really great exposoure to front line corporate challenges. Learned a ton. Good senior analysts and project managers, very involved and focused on the team's goals. Company very diverse, does venture capital, has commercial development arm for MetLife, and does one off venture projects.

Cons

San Diego location is a plus but also far removed from city life in LA or Bay area. Office has lots of interns. Late night global consulting directly for projects is a plus and a minus. Couldn't do any domestic projects then. Didn't get to do any of the VC projects, reserved just for more senior people

Time spent on my professional development plan helped me get into a top grad school. Make this a formal process. Keep weekly learning forums, invite interns too. Have more formal introduction for interns. No more pizza on Friday's, switch it out with mexican.

Fast paced, learning, with really smart people with lots of drive

Current Employee - Analyst  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge

Pros

The other anlysts and team are great people. Diverse acquisition projects. Good culture and open doors throuhhout company. Nice office in Lajolla. Emphasis on growth and professional development strong.

Cons

Our industry has long hours and lots to read. If people can't hack that they shouldn't work here. Recruiting process is thorough enough to ID that.

Thanks for the hands-on work with PM's and senior analysts. Keep the flat structure as is.

There are newer employer reviews for Bainbridge

Worked for Bainbridge? Contribute to the Community!