Baker Botts
www.bakerbotts.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

I loved my experience at Baker Botts

ProsThe environment is enriching to anyone seeking to gain a sense of what is expected within the legal profession. Everyone is more than willing to help you along the way.

ConsFor some the environment can be deemed as a little conservative, but this should be expected within one of the largest corporate firms in Texas.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice would be to create a more engaged system of communication among the employees, creating a greater sense of interaction can only enhance an already amazing experience.

A decent place to work for starters.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Baker Botts

Pros: Great vacation and benefits and a lot of flexibility to work autonomously for… Cons: A few attorneys can become a little egotistical at times, but otherwise… Advice to Senior Management: If upper management were to put more effort into training staff and having a… More

Paralegal Clerk - Interesting insights into legal profession, but can be tedious

Paralegal Clerk (Former Employee)

I worked at Baker Botts

Pros: As a paralegal clerk, it offers some insights into a big "Firm" for those considering law school. The people (attorneys, paralegals, support staff, etc.) at… Cons: The paralegal clerk's workload can get pretty tedious and overloaded at times, particularly with cases with sensitive deadlines. Expect monotonous work… Advice to Senior Management: Let the clerks see the context of projects. Ensure clerk… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Baker Botts.

Worked for Baker Botts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Botts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baker Botts CEO Andrew M. Baker. All reviews posted anonymously by Baker Botts employees.