Baker Botts

www.bakerbotts.com
  www.bakerbotts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Baker Botts

Legal Secretarial start in UAE

Former Employee - Legal Secretary in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Former Employee - Legal Secretary in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Baker Botts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I am just thankful this company gave me the opportunity to start my legal secretarial post here in UAE.

Cons

I reserve my comment to myself.

Equality.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Baker Botts (View Most Recent)

Stuffy Big Law atmoshphere

I have been working at Baker Botts

Pros

The firm has a great reputation. They provide attorneys with excellent resources. Good facilities. Many very nice people. Some of the partners are extremely well-respected around the country and are tops in their fields.

Cons

It's still Big Law. Although not as bad as some firms, there's still a cut-throat attitude sometimes. And, of course, there's a tremendous emphasis on billable hours.

Communicate more with associates. Emphasize quality more over the quantity of billable hours. Pay more attention to good writing. And get into at least the mod-2000s technologically.

I loved my experience at Baker Botts

I have been working at Baker Botts

Pros

The environment is enriching to anyone seeking to gain a sense of what is expected within the legal profession. Everyone is more than willing to help you along the way.

Cons

For some the environment can be deemed as a little conservative, but this should be expected within one of the largest corporate firms in Texas.

My advice would be to create a more engaged system of communication among the employees, creating a greater sense of interaction can only enhance an already amazing experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Baker Botts