Baker Donelson

www.bakerdonelson.com
There are newer employer reviews for Baker Donelson

Great firm

I worked at Baker Donelson

Pros

Great projects, well qualified attorney. Overall great experience working for this law firm.

Cons

Honestly not many, if any, drawbacks to working for this law firm. Good partner feedback and great group of associates.

Continue to foster strong working relationship between associates and partners. Good environment at firm and hope it continues.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Baker Donelson (View Most Recent)

Very fortunate to work here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Baker Donelson full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people at the Firm are not only smart, but they're helpful and a pleasure to work with. They're willing to take the time to teach you and that's invaluable. C-Suite is incredibly transparent; there are no surprises about finances, growth or personnel changes. Employee appreciation is never-ending.

Cons

I don't have a ton to say here, except maybe that the HR Department could do a better job when integrating new employees. There were some road bumps around my benefits and 401(k) when I first started.

Summer Associate

I worked at Baker Donelson part-time

Pros

Positive office culture and collegiality. Successfully focus on employee morale and effective communication between team. Director-level staff was fairly accessible. Integrated summer associates into important strategic meetings. Wonderful colleagues.

Cons

Was in DC office during major restructuring which could have benefited from better communication in the lead up to the major changes that eventually came about.

There are newer employer reviews for Baker Donelson