Baker Hughes

www.bakerhughes.com

Not too bad.

Engineer (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIt is a good place to work with good people. They definitely award high performance.

ConsSo many systems to have to work with. You have about 4 different systems to work with in engineering and none of them are connected. You have to work in all of these different systems entering much of the same information. Also, supply chain and engineering are completely different worlds. You might as well put a black box around both of them because neither group knows or understands what the other is doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more efficiency in systems that are used for work. Also Engineering and Supply chain need a better understanding of each other's roles.

MLE Assembler

MLE (Current Employee) Claremore, OK

I have been working at Baker Hughes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Top out comes quick if you are willing to learn. Cons: Management is hypocritical to say it politely. In order to advance at the Claremore, Ok Cable plant you have to have a degree, while no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor communication and very disorganized

Equipment Operator (Former Employee) Williamsport, PA

I worked at Baker Hughes full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits are very very good. Cons: Pay is low compared to rest of industry. No… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Baker Hughes.

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!