Baker Hughes
www.bakerhughes.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Enjoyable

Field Engineering Intern (Current Employee)
Casper, WY

I have been working at Baker Hughes as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe company really aims to teach all the basics before throwing you out into the field without any knowledge. Very friendly coworkers, people are willing to lend a hand and catch you up to speed if you are unfamiliar. Lots of opportunity to move around in the company.

ConsThere is not very good communication between headquarters and all the other locations in concern for their intern program. It is a good idea but it needs to be refined.

a good place to work

Auditor (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Baker Hughes full-time for more than a year

Pros: Exposure exposure exposure the best in the industry Cons: the same with all companies Advice to Senior Management: increase the salary Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

my experience

Field Operator II (Former Employee)
Williamsport, PA

I worked at Baker Hughes full-time for less than a year

Pros: They have good pay and good perks for working there… Cons: If you have not been there long and work slows… Advice to Senior Management: consider other peoples predicament you are not the only one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Baker Hughes.

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Hughes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baker Hughes CEO Martin Craighead. All reviews posted anonymously by Baker Hughes employees.