Baker Victory Services

www.bakervictoryservices.org

Work here to get experience, then move on.

Direct Support Proferssional (Former Employee) Lackawanna, NY

ProsThe residents are fun to work with (you'd hate to leave them) and the staff are mostly fine and dedicated. House managers are all right, some are nice and hardworking.

ConsThe people who run the agency should be removed and replaced. They are clueless about handling and managing staff and making them feel wanted and needed (the "Sanctuary Model" notwithstanding, it is merely feel-good propaganda.)

Advice to Senior ManagementTo upper management (ranking higher that program Coordinators). Either resign or get back into direct care for a while to see what the agency is about. You are too removed from the real work of the staff.

the best job I ever had

Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) Lackawack, NY

I worked at Baker Victory Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: working with clients was so rewarding to the point where you can get… Cons: getting mandated (having to stay when short staffed) Advice to Senior Management: we had an excellent management team. I will not leave their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible Management

I have been working at Baker Victory Services

Pros: Good pay and overtime is always available Cons: Sexually abuses by a manager and reported it to The hotline.… Advice to Senior Management: Just shut down No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Baker Victory Services.

Worked for Baker Victory Services? Contribute to the Community!