There are newer employer reviews for Balance Innovations

Horrible. They do nothing but underpay, disrespect and never give advancement opportunities.

Pros

The work is incredibly easy. The travel is nice, but only because it provides the only perks given to employees - freq flier miles and hotel/car points.

Cons

Underpaid, under-appreciated employees. Too many people trying to manage, not enough do-ers. Company is also filled with incompetent people who cannot perform the simplest tasks.

Advice to Management

Recognize who the people are that actually DO the work and not the people who sit there and voice their opinions and try and just manage people, rather than actually contributing to the overall success of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Balance Innovations

1. I love it

Pros

Balance Innovations is family-friendly and flexible. Employees support each other and work as a team, and management is accessible to all. The current CEO has put the company on a strong course for success and set the stage for new development. Overall, it's an engaging, comfortable place to work, with friendly people and unique technology.

Cons

Some people just can't get over their negative attitudes, and they tend to bring others down with them in the process.

Advice to Management

Communicate, communicate, communicate. When people feel informed, they engage and gain enthusiasm for their jobs and the company as a whole.

2. Slow and Sad

Current Employee - Software Developer in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Balance Innovations full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small company and employees care about each other and mutual success. Great customers.

Cons

No leadership in the last few months. We have lost the leaders and added only friends if owners. We hear the owners are looking to fix things but no progress the rank and file can see. Used to have an open door executive policy but now just quiet with doors closed. We have a CFO who is the COO and is not effective at all in leading his area.

Advice to Management

Make the changes we keep hearing we are thinking of. It's not hard unless you are not being honest with us.