Balance Innovations

www.balanceinnovations.com

Horrible. They do nothing but underpay, disrespect and never give advancement opportunities.

Pros

The work is incredibly easy. The travel is nice, but only because it provides the only perks given to employees - freq flier miles and hotel/car points.

Cons

Underpaid, under-appreciated employees. Too many people trying to manage, not enough do-ers. Company is also filled with incompetent people who cannot perform the simplest tasks.

Recognize who the people are that actually DO the work and not the people who sit there and voice their opinions and try and just manage people, rather than actually contributing to the overall success of the company.

Other reviews for Balance Innovations

I Left too Early

Former Employee - In IT  in  Lenexa, KS
    Former Employee - In IT in Lenexa, KS

Pros

I left BI last year after some management changes as I did not want to see how it turned out.....WHAT A MISTAKE. The company was a great place to work and now as I talked to current employees it is getting even better. I wish now I would have stayed as we all want to be working for growth companies with SUPER good employee happiness. They treat their employee great with lots of swag to keep you happy

Cons

No real cons, I wish I would have stayed, as it looks like they are moving well again.

Reach out to past employees as we have some knowledge and would be interested in coming back

Heading in the RIGHT direction....

Current Employee - In Development  in  Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - In Development in Lenexa, KS

Pros

Greatest environment !!!

New leadership has the company headed in the right direction and it seems that everyone is on board.

New sales team is landing new companies and we are starting to get very busy once again.

Cons

Sometimes ideas take too long to get to the right levels. We had a CEO sponsored project contest that went very fast and now is in motion so again this is a a huge plus for the staff.

Keep the direction going as we love the progress

There are newer employer reviews for Balance Innovations.

Worked for Balance Innovations? Contribute to the Community!