Balance Innovations

www.balanceinnovations.com

Horrible. They do nothing but underpay, disrespect and never give advancement opportunities.

ProsThe work is incredibly easy. The travel is nice, but only because it provides the only perks given to employees - freq flier miles and hotel/car points.

ConsUnderpaid, under-appreciated employees. Too many people trying to manage, not enough do-ers. Company is also filled with incompetent people who cannot perform the simplest tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize who the people are that actually DO the work and not the people who sit there and voice their opinions and try and just manage people, rather than actually contributing to the overall success of the company.

I Left too Early

In IT (Former Employee) Lenexa, KS

I worked at Balance Innovations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I left BI last year after some management changes as I did not want to see how it turned out.....WHAT A MISTAKE. The company was… Cons: No real cons, I wish I would have stayed, as… Advice to Senior Management: Reach out to past employees as we have some knowledge… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Heading in the RIGHT direction....

In Development (Current Employee) Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Balance Innovations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Greatest environment !!! New leadership has the company headed in the right direction and it seems that everyone… Cons: Sometimes ideas take too long to get to the right levels. We had a CEO sponsored project contest that… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the direction going as we love the progress Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Balance Innovations.

Worked for Balance Innovations? Contribute to the Community!