Balboa Capital

www.balboacapital.com
  www.balboacapital.com
There are newer employer reviews for Balboa Capital

Growing company with great opportunities.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Balboa Capital full-time

Pros

Working at Balboa Capital has been amazing experience since day one. It is one of the largest privately-held companies in the equipment leasing industry and offers great opportunities for self-growth and moving your career forward. The work culture is also much better than previous jobs I have had.

Cons

Balboa Capital does not match for 401K .

43 Other Employee Reviews for Balboa Capital (View Most Recent)

Great training program and office culture

Former Employee - Account Executive I in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive I in Irvine, CA

I worked at Balboa Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Their training program covered everything and the sales managers took a lot of time to make sure everyone understood their product. I also liked the company culture...everyone was very enthusiastic about helping and they enjoy working there. Its rare to find a great opportunity that also has such an in depth training program led by peope so passionate about helping new people.

Cons

I really cant think of anything that I didnt enjoy about my experience working for Balboa Capital...which is why I took time to give them this compliment.

Processes are best in the industry

Current Employee - Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Balboa Capital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to turn deals around in a timely matter are a key advantage Balboa Capital has over the competition. Not having to go through a chain of managers to get special programs or unique deals approved which would delay in getting business...upper mgmt will sit done with you or make the time available to discuss same day to make that quick review and decision.

Cons

the only con I would say is the health care benefits for including your family are not competitive to buying plans directly from providers

keep making yourself available for quick decsions and continue to have the mentality of how can we get this done?

There are newer employer reviews for Balboa Capital