There are newer employer reviews for Baldwin Richardson Foods

If you're looking to make a lasting impact, you can make it happen here...

I have been working at Baldwin Richardson Foods

Pros

From a financial standpoint, the compensation and benefits are very good. It is an extremely fast paced environment and has been for atleast the 7+ years I have been here. Since I joined BRF there has been a lot of growth and a lot of change. Personally, I am in my third role with the company after having been promoted. This is a place where you need to be able to learn the business, come up with ideas for improvement, and be able to bring them to completion, all in one position or with a limited team. This can be challenging with the rate of change at times. However, if you find the right team, you can get it done and feel great about what you have accomplished. In a company of this size, everyone matters, and when things go well or not so well, everyone feels it. I am excited about the years to come and with the opportunities that exist feel that I can make a lasting impact.

Cons

The pace can be so hectic at times that it is difficult to stay focused on more strategic work. I think this will change as the company continues to grow and add more positions.

Advice to Management

Stay on course with current direction, communicate at all levels of the company, You may find talent that you do not currently know exists.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Be afraid, be very afraid

I worked at Baldwin Richardson Foods

Pros

Since this company has such a bad reputation, they attract people by overpaying

Cons

Excessive, and I mean really excessive, turnover. This company thinks nothing of firing people, or the impact it has not only on the individual but on the morale of the entire organization.

Advice to Management

Get out while you can, before you get pushed out!

2. Fast paced environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Macedon, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Macedon, NY

I have been working at Baldwin Richardson Foods full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people, the products, the benefits and the camaraderie. There are many talented people who work for BRF.

Cons

Many of those talented people are leaving due to better opportunities.

Advice to Management

We have made a lot of progress in the last few years, please keep the momentum!