Very Generous Company

I have been working at Ball Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Ball offers a very generous compensation and benefits package. The company provides ample development opportunities for those who are willing to put in the work. Ball is very generous in its charitable giving in the communities where it operates. The company has been around a long time and is built on a history of success. There is very low turnover at the company which speaks highly of the culture.

Cons

A large company where underperformers can get lost. It's low turnover can also be seen as a negative in that ideas and policies remain a bit stagnant over time.

None, keep up the good work.

Other Reviews for Ball Corporation

One of the best companies in the USA

Current Employee - Industrial Electrician  in  North Tampa Heights, FL
    Current Employee - Industrial Electrician in North Tampa Heights, FL

I have been working at Ball Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good wages. Heavy emphasis on Safety. Production work is four days on four days off, 12 hours a day 6 to 6. Ball has many operations all over the world, to include Aerospace.

Cons

High noise level. Monthly rotating shifts from days to nights. Very hot on the production floor. It IS Florida! This information applies to the Tampa plant only.

Keep turnover to a minimum.

a great co-op experience

I worked at Ball Corporation as an intern

Pros

I really enjoyed working here. There was a lot of work and business travel for an engineering co-op, a lot more than I expected I would do. I liked the engineer I reported to because he would explain what he wanted done and then let me go work on it until it needed approval or until I had a question. Also, the general atmosphere was great and everyone was very nice.

Cons

There really were no cons because it was a great experience for an engineer still in school and allowed me to learn a lot.

There are newer employer reviews for Ball Corporation.

Worked for Ball Corporation? Contribute to the Community!