Balluun

www.balluun.com

Best place to work at the moment!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

Pros- The people are extremely smart and know what they're doing. They don't flaunt their skills; they just get things done!
- We work together. If someone needs help, the issue will be resolved on the spot and all the relevant people will be pulled in to fix the problem. If you want to learn something, someone will be there to tutor you.
- People are quite frank (tactfully so). We don't have politics.
- Everyone is very friendly and there's a slight blur between coworkers and friends (in a good way). People crack jokes on each other as if they've been best friends for years; they spend time together outside of work; they genuinely care how you're doing and want to know what you're up to.
- The CEO is super approachable and funny. He's a bit silly at times, which lightens the atmosphere. He really takes care of employees and values our opinions.
- HR is awesome; she's officially the company mom. You may want to join the company just because of her.

ConsWARNING: You will gain weight from the free lunches and snacks.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt'd be great to strengthen mentorship within the company, to help employees with personal development and growth.

Great Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Balluun

Pros: Fun place to work Great coworkers Exciting Cons: none. i loved working here! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, Great Atmosphere, Great Everything

I have been working at Balluun full-time for less than a year

Pros: Personal machines while working in an open environment, company outings/trips, 3 catered meals per week,… Cons: This company does not seem to have a downside that I have seen. Every day there… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the awesome work and atmosphere! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Balluun.

Worked for Balluun? Contribute to the Community!